Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Canoexpo 2008

The golden winter sunshine outside kept me longing to be outdoors but I had decided long before that I wanted to use Canoexpo as an opportunity to catch up with some old friends and hopefully make some new ones too.

My offer of help to Pesda Press with their shared stand with book distributors, Cordee was greatfully received and I got the chance to meet some happy recipients of the 'Welsh Sea Kayaking' guide. The Cordee / Pesda Press stand had an open and informal feel and was busy throuought the weekend with people taking the opportunity to browse over the huge selection of guides, maps and manuals.

Amongst the crew at the stand were other Pesda Press authors & staff, from left to right: Peter Wood (Pesda Press), Gordon Brown (author of Sea Kayak), Me (author of Welsh Sea Kayaking), Franco Ferrero (Pesda Press) and Derek Hairon (author of Sit-on-Top Kayak).

No comments: